EJP RD Joint Transnational Call (JTC) 2021
A preliminary announcement for the European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) Joint Transnational Call (JTC) 2021 has just been released!
The topic for this next call will be “Social sciences and Humanities Research to improve health care implementation and everyday life of people living with a rare disease”
Transnational research proposals must cover at least one of the following areas, which are equal in relevance for this call:
- Health & social care services research to improve patient and familial/household health outcomes
- Economic Impact of Rare diseases
- Psychological and Social Impact of Rare diseases
- Studies addressing the impact/burden of the delay in diagnosis and of the lack of therapeutic intervention.
- e-Health in rare diseases: Use of innovative technology systems for care practices in health and social services
- Development and enhancement of health outcomes research methods in rare diseases
- Effects of pandemic crisis and the global outbreak alert and response on the rare disease field, and the emergence of innovative care pathways in this regard.
Each consortium submitting a proposal must involve at least three principal investigator partners from at least three different countries that are joining this Call JTC 2021. The maximum duration of the project is 3 years.
The call is scheduled to open in December, with a pre-proposal submission deadline in February. More information to come soon...stay tuned!
Find the full preliminary announcement here