European Reference Networks Conference & ERNs Kick-off meetings - Live Webstreaming on 9th
The European Commission (DG Health) organises the 3rd European Reference Networks Conference on March, 9-10th in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The ERN Conference will focus on the presentation of the newly 24 approved European Reference Networks, and will be the official launch and start of ERNs (see here the list of approved ERNs).
There will be an ERN awarding ceremony, introduced by the EU Commissioner for Health, Vytenis Andriukaitis, who will also open the ERN Conference.
The conference on 9th will tackle topics such as:
- Coordination, management & governance of ERNs;
- ERN IT platform as core element for eHealth, telemedicine, sharing of expertise in complex clinical cases;
- EU policies and support to ENRs (research, registry platform, rare diseases policy…);
- ERN and national healthcare systems;
- The way forward with perspectives of Healthcare providers, patient representatives, ERN Coordinators, Member States.
On March 10th, the 24 new ERNs will officially start working with a kick-off meeting!
VASCERN will hold its first face-to-face Council kick-off meeting on 10th, with a part of VASCERN HCP and Patient representatives (Chairs and co-chairs of VASCERN Working Groups).
All information and live webstream on March, 9th here